East Africa Bottling Share Company - Coca Cola
Position: Legal and Public Affair - Communication and Sustainability
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Posted date: 6 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
East Africa Bottling S.C Legal Affairs Officer position and is looking for passionate, capable and competent candidates, who are prepared to work with passion and focus. The role will report to Legal Counsel and Public Affairs Director.?
Key Duties & Responsibilities?
- Pre-emptive and pro-active legal counseling
- Builds strong, respectful relationships, based on integrity, with all designated stakeholders
- Provide legal advice to business leaders
- Identify potential areas involving legal risk and take proactive measures
- Manages interactions with 3rd party contractors, including Attorneys, to provide specialist advice and support, in particular as it relates to Court matters.
- Analyze and interpret Legal issues, identifies core problems, and develop solution options;
- Represent the company in Judicial and quasi-judicial organs;
- Prepares statement of claims, defenses, petitions, appeals and other written memoranda concerning legal disputes;
- Contract Management
- Collects, records and analyzes data necessary for the preparation of contracts, negotiations, pleadings and defenses;
- Draft and revise contractual agreements concerning the company;
- Participate in disciplinary hearings and provide a legal opinion
- Participate in the investigation and taking appropriate legal actions to rectify theft, and other criminal offenses;
- Assist in managing the company?s regulatory affairs
Skills, Experience & Education?
- First Degree in Law (LL.B) with a minimum of 3 years experience on corporate legal matters such as tax, company law, labour law and industrial relations with hands of experiance on court practices and representations?
- Applicants must be Ethiopian citizens.