East Africa Bottling Share Company - Coca Cola
Position: Credit Controller
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Posted date: 6 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company - Ethiopia for the role of Credit Controller. East Africa Bottling Share Company ( EABSC) works with the world?s most cherished trademark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employs people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is structured to report to the Finacial Accounting Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Process Accounts Receivable
- Process debtors? batches into SAP.
- Process debtor payments within company timelines.
- Process and distribute statements to accounts customers.
- Reconcile accounts within supplier specifications.
- 100% accurate processing of payments on the system is maintained
- 100% compliance with financial policies and procedures related to debtors is maintained
- Process all new account applications.
- Ensure that all accounts are well controlled and that all outstanding monies owed to the company are collected
- Keep the company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques
- Liaised with the Sales team on outstanding accounts and further orders.
Credit settlement/guarantee and Cost Controls
- Monitor online deposit settlements/performance guarantee.
- Control overdue penalty (12%)
- Payments of all credit settlements are processed daily.
- 100% Accuracy in the processing of all credit settlements is maintained.
- Maintain adherence to expense budgets.
Maintain Creditor Reporting
- Compile and submit the age analysis report on a monthly basis.
- The integrity of all data is 100% correct and valid.
- Reports produced within agreed timeframes and format.
Skills, Experience & Education
- First Degree in Accounting/Accounting & Finance with 5 years experience in the accounting system
- Applicants must be Ethiopian citizens.