Sorry, This Job is expired!
Zeleman Communications, Advertising and Production
Position: Research Executive
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Posted date: 6 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enter, prepare, and compile data from the media monitoring team into the database, as well as compile and conduct reports on a timely basis in response to client requests.
- Data entry and cleaning on a daily and regular basis using Excel applications and other databases.
- Before entering data, review and understand the documents, and consult with the data manager(s) if there is any incomplete, inconsistent, or illegible data.
- Ensure data quality by employing various techniques to detect errors.
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Any other related activities as per the guidance of the supervisor.
Skills and Requirements
- BSC Degree in computer science/statistics or similar fields with 0 (Zero) years of experience.
- Well-knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, specifically in MS Excel and other data programs.
- ?Rapid typing speed and accuracy.
- Ability to plan and organize data entry work.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Basic research and data collection skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain work environment confidentiality and pay close attention to detail.
- Good time-management and organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.