Zeleman Communications, Advertising and Production
Position: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Posted date: 3 weeks ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
We are looking for an experienced warehouse supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The warehouse supervisor's responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
Skills and Qualification
- Diploma in Purchasing and supply chain management or a related field.
- 3+ years? experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Proven people management skill and collaborative working style.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, documentation and data entry software.
- Proficiency in the English language
- Problem-solving skills.