Zeleman Communications, Advertising and Production
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Posted date: 3 weeks ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
The Receptionist will serve as the first point of contact for clients, visitors and other guests of the organization and provides a front desk reception service by welcoming visitors to the office, assisting them to make appointments or direct them to the proper department, answer telephone calls, forward calls and messages to the appropriate personnel of the Company and providing an overall welcoming environment
He/ She acts as the central information point for the organization and needs therefore to be confident and an engaging communicator who makes sure inspirational service is delivered at the reception.??
Roles and Responsibilities
- Welcome and receive visitors and guests in a cordial and respectful manner.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to requests for information and other different queries
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Maintain the reception area clean and inspiring
- Distribute & dispatch all incoming and outgoing letters respectively
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Control inventory relevant to the reception area?
- Book and maintain meeting rooms? diaries
- Collect insurance reimbursement claims and submit to the insurance office (or finance?)
- Support to manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office and reception operation
- Carry out administration tasks as required to support all departments, as assigned by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Required Skills?
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Being culture sensitive in dealing with customers, visitors and employees and other guests
- Good command of spoken and written English and Amharic languages. Additional knowledge of the language is a plus.
- 2 or above years of experience as a Receptionist, Customer Service Manager and other related roles
- Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Tourism Management, or other related fields