GeezJobs (Recruitment Department)
Position: Manager (Pharmacist)
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Bole, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: 6 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
GeezJobs - Recruitment Department would like to recruit highly qualified and Competent professional applicants for the Manager (Pharmacist) position on behalf of a client company that works in the Import Business.
The Manager is responsible for the overall operation, including the management of staff, inventory, and finances. The Manager ensures that the imported pharmaceutical goods comply with all applicable laws and regulations and that patients receive high-quality care.
- Oversee the daily operations, including the dispensing of prescriptions, the management of inventory, and the provision of customer service.
- Ensure that the pharmacy complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure the safety and quality of patient care.
- Manage the budget and ensure that financial goals are met.
- Hire, train, and develop staff.
- Evaluate the performance of pharmacy staff and provide feedback.
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers to ensure the best possible care for patients.
- Bachelor or Above in Pharmacy from an accredited school.
- At least 3 years of experience in a pharmacy setting is advantageous
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.