Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Time: Part-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Remote, Ethiopia
Posted date: 3 weeks ago
Application Deadline: August, 21/2022 (5 days left)
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a strategic member of the marketing team. They are responsible for
- Developing, overseeing and optimizing digital marketing initiatives to maximize brand awareness, eCommerce sales and lead conversion through paid ad channels.
- Develop, implement, and lead paid media strategy for various channels (including Google Ads, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, retail channels (such as Amazon) and other third-party ad sources (such as editorial sites and event sponsorships) to build brand awareness, generate e-commerce sales and qualified leads.
- Oversee and manage agency partners and third-party retail sites as it relates to paid ads
- Define, analyze and optimize important metrics for paid media performance. Provide monthly campaign reports on project KPIs including brand awareness and overall return on advertising spend
- Advise and manage paid ads budgetary goals
- Measure the success of every paid media campaign based on the performance of account KPIs.
- Work with manager and designer to bring the most effective ads to market
- Ensure the precise and seamless execution of paid media strategies
- Drive clear revenue growth through paid media strategies and tactics
- Identify, negotiate and manage strategic media placements for brand growth, lead generation programs and other promotional efforts based on segment objectives
- Stay up to date with the latest paid media best practices and technologies. Brainstorm and collaborate with internal teams on new ideas and tactics
- Other duties as reasonably assigned
- 3-5 years of experience or ability to show ownership of social media accounts with high volume followers on social media.
- Skills in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, Instagram and LinkedIn Ads
- Strong knowledge and experience of all different digital marketing channels, online marketing tools and best practices
- Proven record of successful budget management and management of advertising channels to meet target KPIs thresholds necessary for the businesses’ success
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in agency relationships and management
- Highly creative yet process-driven and relies on data to make decisions
- Strong project management skills and experience working in a deadline-driven work environment
- Proven experience evaluating and negotiating media placements
- Team player and also able to work independently
- The employee has an individual responsibility for knowledge of and compliance with laws, regulations, and policies
- Compliance is a condition of employment and is considered an element of job performance
- Maintain business confidentiality
- Daily email report required
Job Type: Part-time
Schedule: 4 hours daily
Salary: Submit a minimum monthly payment willing to accept in a cover letter. Bonuses and incentives will be offered following met metrics.
How to apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates who fulfill the above requirements are encouraged to send their CV, and Personal Summary to