Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Time: Part-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Remote, Ethiopia
Posted date: 1 year ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a strategic member of the marketing team. They are responsible for
- Developing, overseeing and optimizing digital marketing initiatives to maximize brand awareness, eCommerce sales and lead conversion through paid ad channels.
- Develop, implement, and lead paid media strategy for various channels (including Google Ads, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, retail channels (such as Amazon) and other third-party ad sources (such as editorial sites and event sponsorships) to build brand awareness, generate e-commerce sales and qualified leads.
- Oversee and manage agency partners and third-party retail sites as it relates to paid ads
- Define, analyze and optimize important metrics for paid media performance. Provide monthly campaign reports on project KPIs including brand awareness and overall return on advertising spend
- Advise and manage paid ads budgetary goals
- Measure the success of every paid media campaign based on the performance of account KPIs.
- Work with manager and designer to bring the most effective ads to market
- Ensure the precise and seamless execution of paid media strategies
- Drive clear revenue growth through paid media strategies and tactics
- Identify, negotiate and manage strategic media placements for brand growth, lead generation programs and other promotional efforts based on segment objectives
- Stay up to date with the latest paid media best practices and technologies. Brainstorm and collaborate with internal teams on new ideas and tactics
- Other duties as reasonably assigned
- 3-5 years of experience or ability to show ownership of social media accounts with high volume followers on social media.
- Skills in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, Instagram and LinkedIn Ads
- Strong knowledge and experience of all different digital marketing channels, online marketing tools and best practices
- Proven record of successful budget management and management of advertising channels to meet target KPIs thresholds necessary for the businesses? success
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in agency relationships and management
- Highly creative yet process-driven and relies on data to make decisions
- Strong project management skills and experience working in a deadline-driven work environment
- Proven experience evaluating and negotiating media placements
- Team player and also able to work independently
- The employee has an individual responsibility for knowledge of and compliance with laws, regulations, and policies
- Compliance is a condition of employment and is considered an element of job performance
- Maintain business confidentiality
- Daily email report required
Job Type: Part-time
Schedule: 4 hours daily
Salary: Submit a minimum monthly payment willing to accept in a cover letter. Bonuses and incentives will be offered following met metrics.