Position: Procure to Pay Accountant/ PTP Accountant
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Contract
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: 1 year ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider in the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently, we are looking for Procure to Pay Accountant/ PTP Accountant.
Your task will be:
- To verify service providers and suppliers profile and keep record of same for reference.
- Verification as well as submitting of various invoices and payment vouchers for posting
- Deliver and obtain payment documents and receipts from bank and Inland Revenue Services.
- Maintain records of all postings for further reference
- To prepare and file documents and records about all kinds of tax payments, including the declaration of taxes to the government office on regular basis.
- To record monthly the sales and purchases handled during the month for vat declaration purposes.
- To ensure that all invoice and payment-related transactions are accurately recorded in due time in the general ledger by MACC.
- Proper recording and safeguarding of the company's physical assets and that they are physically checked twice a year.
- Handle other assignments given by PTP controller.
- He/she will report to the PTP Controller.
Your profile should look like this:
- Excellent understanding of the policies and procedures of DPDHL.
- Excellent knowledge of the country applicable legal laws and procedures including the audit standards and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial attitude and Ability to prioritize tasks
- Good organizational skills to manage different Customer requirements and deadlines
- Good analytical and administrative skills
- Adequate qualification on Microsoft systems.
- Unique international strong brand spirit of DHL
- An employer who respects employees and helps manage your time at and away at work to achieve work/life balance
- Strong team with interaction with people from all over the world
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary