General Group Beverages PLC
Position: Factory Manager
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Debre Birhan, Ethiopia
Posted date: 1 year ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
GGB (General Group Beverages PLC) is an organization that was in business since 2018 and we are a natural mineral water Bottling Company in Ethiopia. We have a strong vision of expanding regionally in the field of the beverage industry and developing a strong base of key customers both locally and around Africa. We bring natural bottled mineral water, rich in minerals that benefit the body & increase vitality. We focus on natural well-being and encourage a lifestyle that is environmentally friendly.
We are looking to hire an experienced factory manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met. The factory manager's responsibilities include scheduling building and equipment maintenance as needed, regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner. You should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
To be successful as a factory manager, you should demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and resolve any issues that may derail production. Ultimately, a top-performing factory manager should have exceptional communication, management, and leadership skills to ensure that factory operations run smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Industrial Management, or a related field.
- Proven 3 years experience working especially in water factory as a Factory Manager, Plant Manager, or a similar position in the Facilities department.
- Professional certification in Production Management and Quality Control.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of safety regulations and policies.
- Thorough knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment and machinery.
- Ability to multitask simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and leadership skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Exceptional ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding managerial skills.
- Good decision-making skills and logical thinking abilities.
- Planning factory daily routines.
- Meeting customers’ expectations and demands.
- Supervising the factory workers on the production floor.
- Maintaining high standards of the production line.
- Implementing production strategies as per the requirements.
- Monitoring the factory operations.
- Taking corrective action as and when required.
- Resolving any factory-related issues.
- Assigning tasks to the factory staff.
- Creating and enforcing quality control standards.
- Implementing machine maintenance operating procedures.
- Suggesting improvements in the strategies.
- Preparing production schedules and reports.
- Presenting the reports to the higher management.
- Providing training to the new employees.
- Inspecting the quality of the finished products.
- Maintaining a sound relationship with the clients.
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
Place of work: Chacha near (Debrebrehan)
Interested applicants should submit the following documentation:
Application letter summarizing your interest in General Group Beverages PLC and the position, qualifications,
Incomplete applications will not be considered.