Save the Children
Position: Data Management and Reporting Officer
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Contract
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: 1 month ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
TEAM/PROGRAMME: Supply Chain-Operation
- Level 3 - the responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with or access to children or young people
Manage all procurement, Fleet and Asset Data and documents, lessons learned, track and Analysis Monthly Supply Chain Reports with Given KPI. Support the Supply Chain Specialist on Data Analysis and Data tracking by Providing Input; shares Weekly and Monthly procurement update and Supply Chain update to Ops Team and Supply Chain Team.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Supply Chain Specialist
Staff directly reporting to this post: None
- Ensure all Reporting Unit documents are properly documented, compiled and analyzed and submitted for the purpose of internal reports
- Ensures all Supply Chain reports and updates in both hard and soft copy with backups are taken and documented.
- Compile relevant government policies, proclamations and regulations regarding of Supply Chain and Internal SCI Supply Chain Policy.
- Keep in touch with all field office Reporting Focal and Supply Chain Leads and Country office Supply Chain Team.
- Track all Incoming PRs and follow the assignment to Buying and Sourcing units.
- Update the Procurement Tracker and Extract Report from Pro save for Monthly Report analyses and share to Supply Chain Specialist.
- Ensures all processes are appropriately documented and stored in the SCI OneDrive.
- Collect Consolidated Asset and Fleet Data from Fleet manager and Asset Manager cleans then share to Supply Chain Specialist.
- Provision of updated procurement analysis and reports, to aid efficient procurement monitoring processes.
- Ensures all hard and soft copies of Incoming Procurement documents are properly filed as per the donor requirements (separate file boxes are opened for each Program/project by the donor and program regularly and in the proper and accessible system.
- Consolidate Quarterly Price/Market analysis, Staff Gap analysis, Department Narrative Analysis, Fleet analysis and Asset Analysis then share to Supply Chain Specialist for further quires and decision.
SILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (our Values in Practice)
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modeling Save the Children values
- Holds suppliers accountable to deliver on their responsibilities
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and takes responsibility for their own personal development
- Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to; builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- Values diversity and different people’s perspectives, able to work cross-culturally.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Cuts away bureaucracy and encourages an entrepreneurial approach
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency, builds trust and confidence
- Displays consistent excellent judgment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree In IT, Statistics, Business administration or other related fields
- At least 4 years experience in data analysis management, Supply Chain systems or related
- Previous work experience with Nongovernmental organizations is preferable
- Excellent Information Technology knowledge and use of Excel, access, database system and Word programs.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching.
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
- Ability and willingness to change work practices and hours in the event of major emergencies including traveling at short notice and for extended periods of time
- Highly organized with good data management and documentation skills for order and information management, able to develop filing systems and databases to ensure an auditable trail.