EthioChicken is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in Ethiopia. We are a rapidly growing company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. EthioChicken is an Ethiopian-based company.
Our vision is to bring a chicken to every family in Ethiopia in 2021, and a chicken to every person in Ethiopia in the future, transforming the Ethiopian poultry industry, making it a model of inclusive growth.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Involves administrative tasks, coordinates and schedules meetings, and research tasks as the case may be. Manages and executes administrative projects, and executive support activities associated with the office of a core department.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings
- Attend meetings, record notes and follow-up actions for meeting attendees.
- Collates and prepare expense claims for the HRM
- Design a filing system or maintain a case file for all government, non-government and any communications.
- Ensure all documents are kept in a way to be retrieved easily and timely.
- Assist the HR Department in organizing and scheduling interviews.
- Write different correspondences to government and non-government organizations.
- Send out visa invitation letters for EthioChicken visitors coming from outside Ethiopia.
- Assist the Senior Leadership Team in administrative related issues
- Work with the government in processing immigration, work permit, residence ID issues in relation to expatriates and others.
- Renews valuable business documents like business licenses, etc periodically.
- Assisting in events organizing; meetings, workshops, retreats…etc.
- Oversees upkeep and organization of office environment
- Perform other relevant duties as requested
- Strong personnel management experience
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Education Qualifications and Requirement
- BA in Management or related field of study.