BEKELE DRUG STORE
Position: Druggist or Pharmacist
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: FICHE SELALE, Ethiopia
Salary: 12,000 ETB. NET Per month
Posted date: 4 months ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
BEKELE DRUG STORE is looking for a qualified Druggist /pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician. You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detect any therapeutic incompatibilities.
To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science.
- Dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the drug store, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the drug store inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy
- Druggist with 3 years experience or pharmacist with 1-year experience
- A fluent speaker of oromifa / as per the requirement of Oromia health bureau