Purpose of the Job: To support the efficient and timely implementation of Owning their future program in the assigned area by (i) coordinating and overseeing the day to day operation of Owning their future program in selected Zone and woreda; (ii) executing Smart Start, SA and PAC demand creation activities and supporting the project team, including Adolescent Health Officers and Smart Start Navigators; (iii) interacting and engaging with RHB, ZHO and Woreda Health bureaus to mobilize support for the Kebele and Woreda level project teams; and (iv) tracking data, generating insights and reporting to the Core Team.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Nursing, or related health science fields with three (3) years of demonstrated experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Nursing or related health fields with five (5) years of demonstrated experience
Our Company Defense Construction Enterprise would like to fill the following vacant position, Required Education and Experience: - BSc Degree in Civil Engineering /related fields/ with 7 years experience Or
- MSc in Civil Engineering /related fields/ with 5 years experience
The WASH officer is responsible to facilitate and ensure timely delivery of UNILEVER Hygiene Promotion for infection prevention Pandemic Hotspots WASH activities in collaboration with WASH coordinators, Filed office, and project operation standard procedure(SOP).
- BSC degree in hydraulics, water resources engineering, Environmental health, construction management or environmental health-related field
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 2 years related work experience in the area of emergency WASH out of which at least 1-year experience in humanitarian response